Upon the resolution of the Caretaker Extraordinary/Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) at its 9th meeting of 9th April 2021, the CECPC National Chairman, H.E. Mai Mala Buni has approved the Constitution of the Registration Appeals’ Committee of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
As a responsible organization, the party is not oblivious of the fact that with the sheer magnitude and scope of the nationwide Membership Registration, Revalidation and Update Exercise of our party which has captured unprecedented numbers of our party faithful, it is expected that there may have been few isolated cases or pockets of glitches, despite the huge successes recorded.
Therefore, in line with the guidelines and template for the exercise, the Registration Appeals Committee shall sit across the six (6) geopolitical zones and attend to all complaints and dissatisfaction(s) arising from the conduct of the Membership Registration, Revalidation and Update Exercise.
The full composition of the committee is as follows:
- Hon. Farouk Adamu – Chairman
- Hon. Victor Giadom – Secretary
- Emperor Chris Baywood – Member
- Sen. Khairat Gwadabe – Member
- Alh. Misha’u Lawan Didi – Member
- Hauwa Grema Mohammed – Member
- Chief Niyi Akintola (SAN) – Member
- Sen. Ita Enang – Member
- Sen. John Owan Enoh – Member
- Hon. Ejike Njeze – Member
- Abubakar Mohammed Danjuma – Member
- Amb. Jerry Sonny Ugokwe, Ph.D – Member
- Amb. Hassan Ardo – Member
- Barr. Mary Ekpere – Member
- Barr. Fola Vincent – Member
- Dabiu Gambari – Member
- Alh. Tijani Siaka Alfa – Member
- Grace Idakwo – Member
The inauguration of the Committee holds on, Thursday 15th April, 2021 at 11am at the National Secretariat of the party.
All should be seated by 10:30am.